Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Friday, March 24, 2006

 

P.S. on tree donations, and a technical note

If you’d like to donate toward the memorial tree and haven’t yet, you still can. Just mail a cheque to:

Martha Drake
Victoria University Alumni Office
150 Charles St. W.
Toronto, ON M5S 1K9

The cheque should be payable to Victoria University. Mention somewhere that it’s for the Mary Lee Coombs memorial tree. (Sorry that no online payment mechanism is available: because you’ll receive a tax receipt, each donation has to be processed manually via the above channel.)

Technical note: those of you who are notified by email of updates to this blog weren’t notified about the previous post (“Mary Lee’s Memorial Tree (from David Platt)”), because Bloglet (the notifier) ran into some kind of technical problem and stopped sending out notifications. So please continue reading the blog below. I’ve re-enabled Bloglet so it’ll probably work again now.

Comments:
I hate to be a wet blanket, but I too found myself re-setting Bloglet . . . about 6 times over the past two weeks. It would never "hold" the green light on my blog account. I suggest you wait 24 hours, then take a look at your account, before deeming it "successfully" fixed. My bet is that it will be "X"ed out again the next time you check it.

Good luck, though.

(I switched to FeedBlitz.)

Greg
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?