Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

 

Sharing memories

Not all of Mary Lee's friends and family can be in Toronto to get together this week, and remembering Mary Lee isn't going to end this week either. So I now encourage anyone who wishes to share written memories of Mary Lee to post them in this blog, as a new entry (not as a comment, as comments are much less visible). To be able to post, just ask (I'm at 1@sympatico.ca) and I'll authorize you. If you'd rather not do it yourself, email me your entry and I'll post it on your behalf.

Now that the nature of this blog is changing, you may or may not wish to check it as often, and if you're getting emailed notifications from Bloglet and wish to stop you can unsubscribe at www.bloglet.com .

Rohan

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?