Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, March 05, 2006

 

Sunday

From Rohan:

Again, same as yesterday. When I first arrived her breathing was shallower than it had been for the previous two days, but later after the staff had repositioned her (they periodically change her position and her head faces the other way, etc.) her breathing was back to what I've become used to. Her skin temperature still hasn't dropped that I can tell.

I've been continuing to read out the emails that people have sent; she may still be conscious part of the time.

Every day as I leave I tell her that I'll be back tomorrow. When she's gone that won't be true, but if she can hear me I want her to know that I'm sticking around.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?